Reolink RLC-410 POE 4-Megapixel Super HD 1440P 2560*1440 Security IP Camera Outdoor POE Waterproof Bullet, Night Vision 80ft, Viewing Angle 80°, ONVIF
- 4MP HD & 100FT NIGHT VISION & WIDE VIEWING ANGLE: 4MP 1440p Super HD camera, long-distance night vision range 65-100ft with 36 infrared LEDs, up to 80˚ wide viewing angle, capture more clearer and sharper images and video, great for driveway, hallways, etc.
- POE OUTDOOR & INDOOR: PoE with only one Ethernet cable (up to 330ft), no power adapter needed, optional PoE switch or injector, easy setup with plug and play, waterproof camera, fit for indoor and outdoor, residential areas, retail store, business.
- SMART MOTION DETECT & ALERT: Schedulable Motion detection, motion recording and real-time motion alert via email, app push notification to mobile phone, FTP upload snapshots and videos, motion sensibility adjustment - accurate and smart motion detection less false alarm.
- FREE & VERSITLE APPS & REMOTE VIEW: Free and intuitive Reolink Client and mobile app for iPhone & Android, PC Windows & MAC, no monthly subscription fee, support at least 8 camera sources, live view, remote view, motion detection, live stream control, and recorded video playback.
- AUDIO FUNCTION & 24/7 NVR RECORDING: Built-in microphone, audio function; 24/7 HD video recording and storage with Reolink PoE network video recorders (support up to 16 cameras and with built-in 3TB HDD).
Reolink Super HD 4 MP Security IP Camera without SD card Slot RLC-410 includes a 1/3" CMOS image sensor, 2560x1440 resolution, a 4.0 mm fixed lens 80 degree viewing angle and 36 IR LEDs with a night vision range up to 100ft. It is a POE camera, it can transmit video and power via one network cable, no need of power adapters. It also comes with a waterproof housing. Reolink Mobile App and Client Software The Reolink Mobile App is easy to use, it can auto search and add the camera to your mobile device. The Client software supports both Windows and MAC system. You can use App and Client software to show Live View, snapshot and record video, also can configure the camera locally and remotely. Buyer's Guide: Know which model to buy? A. Need 24x7 Recording: suggest to buy RLC-410/411/420/422/423 Camera, you also need NVR/NAS/Client Software for continuous recording B. Need Motion Triggered Recording only: suggest to buy RLC-410S / 411S Camera, it can work standalone and directly record to Built-in Micro SD card C. Need Optical Zoom: suggest to buy RLC-411/ 411S/ 423 Camera *ONVIF support list: Blue Iris, Milestone, iSpy, Digital WatchDog, Video Sighthound, Security Spy, Synology, QNap. For others not listed here, pls contact Reolink Support Team for more information Camera Specifications Video Quality:4 MegaPixel (2560 x 1440) Lens: f= 4.0 mm, F=2.0 Viewing Angle:80° Microphone: Yes (Audio Range up to 15ft) Night Vision: 65-100ft (depends on the Environment) Frame Rate:up to 30fps Operating Power:12V DC (not included)or By POE POE Standard:802.3af, 44V~54V. Support up to 330ft CAT6 cable Network Connection: P2P and QR Code PC OS:Windows, MAC Mobile OS: iOS, Android
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 2.56 x 2.56 inches;
- ASIN: B010LH48F4
- Item model number: RLC-410
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews