Portable Mini IP Camera, Uokoo 1280x720p Home Surveillance Camera Wireless IP Camera With Built In Microphone WiFi Security Camera, Motion Detection Black
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $99.99
- Amount Saved: $60.00
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Remote access to the camera on Smartphone,Tablet,Mac or Windows PC. Quick WiFi setup via iPhone or Andriod smartphone using iSmartViewPro APP
- Crystal clear HD 720p video 80º wide angle lens, 4x digital zoom HD displays with H.264 compression, 1/4" CMOS Sensor
- Quick and Easy Installation Desktop and Wall installation will solve your installation trouble, easily put it on desk and adjust the viewing angle to your needs; take the plastic part off and put it on the wall with the included screws.You can install it in baby room, office, kitchen, living room, and cage you can monitor every corner of your house
- Note: 1) Please make sure to connect your phone to Wi-Fi(Not 3G or 4G) when you are doing the above settings. Otherwise the setting will be failed. The camera must be with micro-phone if configuring Wi-Fi by this function. 2) Please do the configuration in 5 minutes after the camera gets started. If exceed 5 minutes the configuration will be failed.You need to reboot the camera by powerit up again. 3) Please wait for 2 minutes after you plug in the power cord since the camera needs to initialize Watch Video please visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qywRvg0X2JY
- Trouble Shooting a. Please Make sure the APP version is the latest. b. Please make sure you have done the wifi configuration, please visit youtube Video for reference https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qywRvg0X2JY c. Make sure the Red LED always ON for the power cord Make the blue LED blinks or ON for the camera. If the power cord LED does not ON always please contact after-sales team for replacement. (firstname.lastname@example.org) d. Reboot the camera via plug out the cord for 1 minute and re-plug in the cord. e. If above steps does not work, please reset the camera via press and hold the reset button for 10 seconds, and the blue LED will be OFF for 1 second and then flash slowly.
Here are the steps to connect with wifi. 1. Power the camera up with the included power adapter. When you see the camera blue LED blinks slowly, it means it gets powered on and wait for pairing. ( LED for the power cord is in solid Red.) 2. Download and Install APP iSmartViewPro 3. Open the APP iSmartViewPro and do the One Key Wi-Fi Configuration by Sonic Wave. below few steps on one key wifi configuration a. You need a smart phone with wifi connected. b. Open the iSamarViewPro App, click "More" at the bottom c. Go to "One Key WiFi" to fill in your Wi-Fi password d. Click "Configure" at the right top corner, you will hear beep Put the smart phone nearby the camera (within 1 meter) when doing the configuration. You will hear asequence of beeps which means the connection is going on via sonic wave. e. After two beepings please wait for around 10~15 seconds, until the blue LED becomes quick blink, and then in Solid Blue. This means it has been configured. PS: If you cannot see the blue LED becomes solid, please repeat the configure button untill it is in solid blue. This is very important, the LED must in Solid otherwise you cannot monitor the camera. f. After successfully configurate, the bluelight will flash faster and then become ON always. Otherwise please repeat the above steps to re-configure it. 4. Click Back---Camera----Add camera. 5. Scan the QR Code at the back side of the camera, input password 123456 6. Click Done 7. Now you can monitor the camera which will shows Online.
- Product Dimensions: 2.95 x 2.56 x 1.57 inches; 0.23 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.23 pounds
- ASIN: B019GEA9NI
- Item model number: UOKOO
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews