LCD CO Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm Sensor-White
- Brand: Floureon. When a dangerous level of carbon monoxide is detected the red LED will pulse and a loud alarm pattern will sound.
- Standby: Green Led flashes once every 30 seconds. Alarm: Red Led quickly flashes 4 times with unit chirping every 5 seconds, then repeat.
- Sensitivity/Alarm Time: <20ppm,LCD displays 0ppm. 50ppm, alarms within 60~90 minutes. 100ppm, alarm within 10~40 minutes. 300ppm, alarms within 3 minutes.
- A test / reset button allows you to test that alarm is functioning properly. Plus a peak-level memory keeps track of the maximum CO level detected between resets.
- The CO detector is a battery-operated independent carbon monoxide (CO) alarm and with the inside carbon monoxide sensor to help protect you and your family from the dangers of CO.The detector is easy to install and use .In a CO emergency, the red LED pulses and an 85 db horn sounds at specific intervals until the CO threat is eliminated.
The carbon monoxide alarm uses an electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor-the most accurate technology available. The permanent sensor lasts up to five years. It is powered by three AA replaceable alkaline batteries giving you peace of mind even during power outages. The test/silence button both silences the alarm and allows you to test its functionality. The unit monitors and re-alarms if carbon monoxide levels persist sounding a loud 85-decibel horn. No installation is required and the attractive design allows the unit to be placed anywhere you need it. It includes an optional wall mount with no outlet required. An audible and visual low battery signal alerts you to replace the battery. Pull down action chart has convenient guide on what to do if an alarm sounds.
- ASIN: B009O3MS1I
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews