KJB DD1207 Multi-Channel Detector for Wireless Protocols
- Detection range is 30 feet - CDMA 824-849 MHz - GSM 880-920 MHz - GSM (DCS) 1710-1790 MHz
- WCDMA, 3G, GSM (PCS), DECT 1920-2000 MHz - Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 2400-2480
- Wi-Max 3000-7000 MHz - Antenna 2 Omni-directional antennas - Detection distance 1-10 meters
- Operation time 10-15 hours - power 2 AAA - Box Size 7 x 5 x 1.50 - Unit Size 2.75 x 4.75 x .50
- Weight 1.00 - Detects CDMA, GSM, WCDMA/3G, Bluetooth/Wi-Fi, and Wi-Max Frequency range
The DD1207 a reliable tool for tracing different digital transmissions such as GSM, Bluetooth and other wireless transmissions (Cellphones and GPS transmissions). The sensitivity of a common RF detector (bug detector) is spread along a wide frequency range, usually 3, or even 6-7 GHz. This means the common detector cannot detect such weak and non-continuous signals as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or Wi-Max. Even more powerful signals like GSM-1800 are also hard to detect because of their low sensitivity at higher frequency ranges.
Each detection type has its own bar graph to show signal strength. There is an attenuator button to use when honing in on a signal. In “display mode” when a signal is detected the signal type will be shown in the “extra data” display. The DD1207 detection devices this unit also has silent, listen, visual, and vibration mode.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches; 2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B00DDXJZWA
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews