Jwin JV-TV2070 12-inch Quad Monitor with 4 CCD Cameras
- 12-inch B/W monitor with four IR cameras and 60-foot cables
- Camera includes integrated 3.6mm fixed lens and built-in microphone
- Camera achieves 380 TVL resolution and S/N ratio of more than 48dB
- Minimum illumination of 0.5 lux for low-light conditions
- Monitor allows for up to four simultaneous camera views and has A/V output for recording
The JV-TV2070 allows you to view up to four cameras simultaneously at up to 30 frames per second (frames-per-second), or alternatively a built-in switcher can automatically rotate between full-screen pictures. For switching between views, this unit features an automatic sequential switching time length setting function from one- to 60-seconds. The black-and-white JV-AC51 cameras deliver a decent resolution of 380 horizontal TVL (TV lines) and up to 768 by 625 pixel elements, and achieve a better than 48 dB S/N (signal-to-noise) ratio. Already highly sensitive to light with a minimum illumination of 0.5 Lux when viewing in regular mode, the JV-AC51s can receive a picture under no-light conditions thanks to six IR (infrared) LEDs (light-emitting diodes), allowing you to see perfectly at night. The JV-TV2070 also features on-screen display information, auto video-loss detection, digital video freeze, and an alarm history display. This unit includes a standard BNC (Bayonet Neill-Concelman, RF-type) composite video output connection for any standard VCR, and four-channel composite video signal input (BNC and DIN jack selectable). Compatible with both the EIA (Electronics Industries Association) and CCIR TV system, the Jwin JV-TV2070 black-and-white monitor runs on 15-volt DC power via an included AC/DC adapter, and has an operating temperature of 32- to 158-degrees Fahrenheit.
- Signal compatibility: EIA and CCIR TV system
- Light sensitivity: 0.5 Lux to infinity, 0 Lux in via IR LEDs
- Horizontal resolution: 380 TVL
- S/N ratio: better than 48 dB
- Camera operating temperature: 14 to 122-degrees Fahrenheit
- Monitor operating temperature: 32 to 158-degrees Fahrenheit
- Monitor dimensions: 12.25 x 12.25 x 11.88 inches (W x D x H)
About Surveillance Camera Technical Features
Lux rating is the measurement used to indicate how sensitive a camera is to light, and stands for the level of light reflected off a piece of paper by a candle from one meter away. Thus a sensitivity of three Lux would mean a camera could generate an acceptable picture of a piece-of-paper-sized object that was illuminated by the equivalent of three candles from one meter away. The lower the Lux level, the better the camera's ability to work in low-light conditions. The camera's resolution should be greater than or equal to the resolution supported by the system's recorder or monitor. The S/N, or signal to noise ratio, is an important measure of a camera's quality. A poor camera, low-light conditions or poor wiring causes "noise" which consumes processing power and disk space. A camera with a wide dynamic range is ideal, especially for recording areas in which both indoor and outdoor light are present. CCD (charge-coupled device) sensors provide high-quality images that are less susceptible to noise. CMOS (complimentary metal-oxide semiconductor) sensors offer less image quality, but are usually more cost-effective and energy efficient.
What's in the Box
Monitor, 4 cameras, 4 cables (60 feet), and UL adapter.
- Product Dimensions: 15.25 x 14.75 x 19 inches; 38.94 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 38.94 pounds
- ASIN: B00009W43P
- Item model number: ILV765BLK
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews