- Encode Analog Audio to MP3 up to 192/320kbps. VBR and CBR support.
- Encode to G.711, uLaw, aLaw, 16-bit PCM @ 8, 16, 22.05, 24, 32, 44.1, 48 kHz
- RJ45, 10/100Mbps auto, Link & Activity LEDs
- Includes 100-240VAC power adaptor to 5VDC micro USB - max. 1A
- Encode Analog Audio from RCA line inputs and stream over IP Networks
The Barix Instreamer is an upgraded version of the Instreamer 100, the original IP Audio encoder used in thousands of installations worldwide. It is a versatile, network-enabled, generic analog audio IP encoder suitable for audio distribution, monitoring and transmission purposes in Broadcast, Retail, Security and Entertainment industries alike. The Barix Instreamer samples and encodes audio from a (stereo or mono) analog source into high-quality MP3 or PCM/uLaw/aLaw streams with low latency. The resulting audio stream then is distributed over IP using industry standard and application specific protocols (shoutcast, RTP and others, multicast supported). Network alarms (SNMP Traps) can be generated for configurable events such as loss of audio, audio levels above a certain threshold and the like. Specific application firmware is available from Barix or can even be programmed by Barix and integrators alike to suit special, non-standard applications. One example is the Barix SIP application, which turns the Instreamer in an audio-dial or call-in monitoring device.
- Product Dimensions: 4.25 x 3.1 x 1.5 inches; 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- ASIN: B0094JJWC0
- Item model number: Instreamer
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews