HD-SDI Long Range Repeater with RS485 Data Repeater SR02
- Extend HD SDI signal over 75Ω coax cable up to 600 ft (200 m).
- Support SDI (SMPTE 259M), HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M), 3G-SDI (SMPTE 424M). Support video signal NTSC, PAL, 720p, 1080i, 1080p.
- Built in RS485 control with half duplex speed up to 57,600 bps, but which effects only when using 2 piece or more than 2 pieces MS-SR02 long range installation.
- Ability to do multiple repeaters application up to 5 units with distance 1KM/3000ft (Max.). **Chainable power: only power first repeater and other successive repeaters are conveniently powered from coaxial cable.
- Reclocking to re-synchronize the signal: restores signal to its original condition.
SR02 is a repeater for HD-SDI links operating with 75Ω coax cable. It can be daisy chained together up to 5 units with a maximum distance of 1KM. Only power the first repeater, the successive four repeaters are powered by coax cable. Also RS485 signal is supported and transmitted within the same coax cable. The application could be used for HD CCTV HD-SDI PTZ cameras extra long range video monitoring. Max. distance via high quality 75Ω Coaxial Cable ( Belden 1694A RG6U Testing): SD resolution (270Mbps) 1200 ft (400m) / HD resolution (1.45Gps) 600 ft (200m)/ Full HD resolution (2.97 Gbps) 300ft (100m) Max. distance via high quality 75Ω Coaxial Cable ( Belden 1505A RG59 Testing): SD resolution (270Mbps) 900ft (300m) / HD resolution (1.45Gps) 450ft (150m) / Full HD resolution (2.97 Gbps) 240ft (80 m)
- ASIN: B00N19DDY2
- Item model number: SR02
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews