Dolphin-Shaped Personal Alarm With Slapping Tail Alarm Activation (PPS-Flip1 Blue)
- Dolphin shaped personal alarm with bag attachment strap
- 3XAG13 (CR2032) user replaceable watch batteries included and preinstalled
- 120dB peak volume slap tail activated alarm (pull the tail to activate the alarm, and push the tail back in to stop the alarm)
- 95dB sustained resonant noise omindirectional at distance of three feet from alarm
- Available Models PPS-Flip1 (Blue) or PPS-Flip2(Black)
The dolphin shaped personal alarm with slapping tail activation is more than a novelty you'd love to carry on your walks, or have in the outside pocket of your student's backpack. By day, the PPS-Flip1 Dolphin Alarm masquerades as a toy dolphin in a leash. In the event of an emergency, a pull on the dolphins tail and the alarm sounds serving as a distractant to a potential assailant while summoning the help of anyone nearby. Push the tail back in to silence the alarm. It is a loud, effective, and reliable personal companion for people of all ages. They key is that the dolphin alarm can sustain the noise for longer than you can sustain a scream. Potential assailants have to choose between silencing the alarm, harming the victim while the alarm continues, or fleeing. More often than not, they take the path of least resistance and move on to a softer target.
It runs on regular watch batteries (3xAG13) available from any drugstore, but we have included the first set of batteries for you. Replace the batteries any time the alarm is activated for an extended period of time.
© Vigilant Personal Protection Systems
- ASIN: B00V3JR3BQ
- Item model number: PPS-FLIP2
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews