BirdhouseSpyCam Hawk Eye Nature Cam BCAMHEC34
- Connects directly to televisions, computers, or other monitoring devices, giving users live, 24/7 real time viewing.
- Comes with infrared night vision
- Comes withbuilt in microphone, and a weather shield
- Comes hard wired with 100' RCA (audio-, video-in) cable.
- Variable focus lens from 1/8" to infinity. 3 lbs
The Hawk Eye is a color video cam, with infrared night vision, built in microphone, and a sun shield so it can be used inside and out. Comes fully wired with 100' RCA (audio-, video-in) and power (12-V) cable. Extensions are available. Simply plug the Hawk Eye's cable into any television or AV enabled computer for live, real time audio and video action. Small enough for inside a birdhouse, but can be used to watch everything from bee hives to deer and other wildlife; horses and livestock, and even pets and the front door. Although the image is color, be aware that colors inside a birdhouse will, at best, be muted. Infrared lights automatically take over when natural light levels are too low. Because it is also wired for infrared night vision, the infrared coming off vegetation can overwhelm the camera's sensors, giving false colors. Grass, flowers, and other vegetation in bright sunlight likely to appear off color. Works best in shaded area. We recommend our Red Robin Nature Cam if you prefer full color saturation and do not need night time or lowlight viewing.
- Product Dimensions: 0.75 x 3 x 6 inches; 2.4 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds
- ASIN: B0049960BQ
- Item model number: HEVC
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews